Free consultancy challenge T&Cs
These T&Cs refer to the 'Free consultancy challenge' conducted during the World of Learning event from October 11 - 12, 2022.
T&Cs last updated September 2022.
- By entering the prize draw ‘Free consultancy challenge’ you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Quadmark Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants who reside in the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland). Quadmark employees are excluded from the draw.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those who submit a postcard to a Quadmark representative at the World of Learning event between October 11 - 12, 2022. All entrants will have the option to submit their entry by email until 11:59pm on Friday, October 14, 2022. Entries after that date and time will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw, submit a written postcard to a Quadmark representative at the World of Learning event or email your name and proposed challenge to email@example.com with the subject ‘World of Learning Challenge Submission’.
- Quadmark will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one free consultancy service at a value of £25,000. Valuation is based on the 2022 pricing of Quadmark products and services. The free consultancy solution will seek to address all or part of the winning challenge described by the winner.
- The winning submission will be chosen by a panel of solutions consultants employed by Quadmark.
- The winning criteria is ‘the biggest challenge’ that can be solved by Quadmark’s in-house expertise, products, services, and consultancy.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The decision of Quadmark regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after October 28, 2022 via the email provided during the challenge submission.
- Quadmark will attempt to contact the winner by email up to three times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the third email, they will lose their right to the free consultancy, and Quadmark reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 7 days after notification of winning for Quadmark to arrange a video meeting and onboard the challenge winner as a client.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Quadmark for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- Quadmark may announce that a winner has been selected via social media but will abide by any NDA or privacy agreement between Quadmark and the organisation that employs the challenge winner. Quadmark will not disclose the name of the challenge winner or organisation of employment without prior permission from the challenge winner and organisation.
- Quadmark does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Quadmark reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.