Free consultancy challenge T&Cs
These T&Cs refer to the 'Free consultancy challenge' conducted during the World of Learning event from October 11 - 12, 2022.
The consultancy offer must be redeemed by the 31st of January 2022.
T&Cs last updated October 2022.
1. By entering the ‘Free consultancy challenge’ you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.2. The free consultancy challenge is being run by Quadmark Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The free consultancy challenge is open to entrants who reside in the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland). Quadmark employees are excluded from the competition.
4. Winners must redeem the consultancy offer by the 31st of January 2023.5. In entering the free consultancy challenge, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The free consultancy challenge is free to enter.
How to enter
9. To enter the challenge, submit a written postcard to a Quadmark representative at the World of Learning event or email your name and proposed challenge to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘World of Learning Challenge Submission’. All entrants will have the option to submit their entry by email until 11:59pm on Friday, October 14, 2022. Entries after that date and time will not be included in the free consultancy challenge.
10. Quadmark will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
11. The reward will be one free consultancy of Quadmark services at a value of £25,000. The £25,000 does not include the use of third parties for services outside of Quadmark product and service offerings. Valuation is based on the 2022 pricing of Quadmark products and services. The free consultancy solution will seek to address all or part of the winning challenge described by the winner. We reserve the right to withdraw the free consultancy at any time.
12. The winning submission will be chosen by a panel of solutions consultants employed by Quadmark.
13. The winning criteria is ‘the biggest challenge’ that can be solved by Quadmark’s in-house expertise, products, services, and consultancy.
14. The reward is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
15. The decision of Quadmark regarding any aspect of the free consultancy challenge is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Winner announcement16. The winner will be notified after October 28, 2022 via the email provided during the challenge submission.
17. Quadmark will attempt to contact the winner by email up to three times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the third email, they will lose their right to the free consultancy, and Quadmark reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days after notification of winning for Quadmark to arrange a video meeting and onboard the challenge winner as a client.20. Consultancy offer must be redeemed by the 31st of January 2023.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the free consultancy challenge being used by Quadmark for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
22. Quadmark may announce that a winner has been selected via social media but will abide by any NDA or privacy agreement between Quadmark and the organisation that employs the challenge winner. Quadmark will not disclose the name of the challenge winner or organisation of employment without prior permission from the challenge winner and organisation.
23. Quadmark does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
24. Quadmark reserves the right to cancel the free consultancy challenge or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25. The free consultancy challenge and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.